Fishing Report I hope people are getting out - Page 2
VA Northern Neck Forum Sponsors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

The Dr. is in.

I’ve been following this thread to see what y’all folks have been up to and where these fish are biting. Seems like the fish haven’t been biting because of the cold temps. Ganna be heading out tomorrow because I have a feeling these warmer temps are pulling these fish in Wind Mill. I’ve had some success around this time in the past and I sure ain’t ganna let it change now.
    If anyone has any suggestions on where the fish are, do tell!
    If I do strike out, you can catch me at Willaby’s around 4.

Happy fishing. The Dr. is out

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I've been catching, I don't know what's wrong with these old farts! ;) Specks last weekend, but not on the NNK. Get after it.

I went on Saturday in the light winds, Sunday in the high winds. Two small rock were all I had to show for it. Hit the same areas that had fish back in March, no dice. I'm guessing the fish I was in a month ago may have moved on up river to spawn. Water had a lot of color and I didn't intersect any bait like I had in past trips. I hooked a cownose on a rapala I badly wanted back, so they're back in town. I got the lure back but it wasn't fun. Weekend after this coming I'll hit it hard.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Still not much progress--some nibbles in some coves, but nothing. Anyone having any luck around windmill point area or up Urbanna way?

I caught a few rock over memorial day weekend. Had to head to the main river to find much clear water, the big rains had things stained. Managed three keepers, one so covered in sores that when I netted him they broke open. Sad stuff. He went back in the drink, I didn't want to handle it any more than I had to.

Saw some boys out in the shallows today. Tomorrow (the Lord's Day), I am going to head to Windmill Point again and see what's cooking. Anyone having any luck, and if so, WHERE?!

There is as much action on this Board as I am getting out on the water in my boat. God Bless!

10. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12