Need some Help Finally Going Fishing
    New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Cool Finally Going Fishing

This weekend is looking like it's going to be great weather in the Hampton Roads area so I want to take my boys out Tog fishing. I used to live in Va. Beach and often went Tog fishing at the Cape Henry wreck but now that I live in Williamsburg I am hoping that somebody can tell me where I can find good structure to fish on. I plan to launch out of Jamestown Marina but I'm willing to drive to Sunset Creek Marina (Fort Monroe area) if there's something better there. I usually fish using live clams and a double rig. Looking for tips on location and bait.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Tog season closes this weekend I think.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by SeaCritter View Post
    This weekend is looking like it's going to be great weather in the Hampton Roads area so I want to take my boys out Tog fishing. I used to live in Va. Beach and often went Tog fishing at the Cape Henry wreck but now that I live in Williamsburg I am hoping that somebody can tell me where I can find good structure to fish on. I plan to launch out of Jamestown Marina but I'm willing to drive to Sunset Creek Marina (Fort Monroe area) if there's something better there. I usually fish using live clams and a double rig. Looking for tips on location and bait.
    Friday is he last day for togs. You can try blues, specs, puppies inshore, and big drum on the eastern shore...

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Enter the bluefish tournment that starts Saturday , bluefish will be everywhere with the warm up and makes it a little more exciting chasing the blues around

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Wow, glad I asked. Thanks for the replies.. Blues are fun to catch. And Striper season started today so I'll be trying some new places for them.

8. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements