Still some big fish around

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Still some big fish around

Launched out of Tillman and headed out to edge of sharps island shoal and deployed the 14 rod spread and worked the edge of the shoal. Depths ranging from 28 to 35 feet of water. Caught some nice fish last week from 26 to 34 inches in same area so pointed boats towards where I marked the school last week. Soon as I got over my mark my screen lit up and picked up a nice 32 incher off the board and not as soon as we got situated another board rod goes and we get a nice 35 incher. At this point we only need one more fish so I tell my buddies to wrap them 2 rods up and bam I hear the clip explode off the line and the drag starting screaming. After a long battle we boat our final keeper of the day a 37 1/4 incher. I run all red hoses on my spread which is a mix of candy apple and regular reds. Not bad for 30 min of trolling them hoses never let me down

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Excellent report!

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Wow nice fish! Thanks for sharing your report. Now thats what I call efficient

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Unreal. I dont get down that way, way to go!

7. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements