Good Information Boring Same Old Fisherman 6/29/20

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Default Boring Same Old Fisherman 6/29/20

I don't know why he thinks like this. There is a lot of people that can't fish in boats anymore and enjoy white perch, bass, crappie fishing. I think he is talking about me. LOL! I have him ignored now, that is the best thing to do. This is one of the post he makes.--------------Most of the boards on this site that used to be interesting with good hard core game fishermen have been reduced to the same old boring posts everyday by the same old fishermen. Like watching 1950s... The same old fisherman is me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Andy, I for one enjoy reading everyone's posts. I may not comment on most especially if it is not my type of fishing or I have nothing to offer.
    I am by no means an expert on any topic, but if there is something that may help others I might mention my experiences. I'm sure there are a lot of people on this forum that would love to be as productive from shore as you are.

Keep sending over your reports and pics. If they don't like it they don't have to read it or comment.

Mike

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Mom to son, “you’re old dad does the same ol’ thing every day around here”. Dad dies. Mom to son, “I never realized how important your Dad was, and all the things he always did when he was here”.
    Keep up your journey Andy.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Andy,

If you were not posting here, I for one would not be checking this site almost daily.

Quote Originally Posted by montuck2 View Post
    Andy,

If you were not posting here, I for one would not be checking this site almost daily.
    I'd like to hear about eveyones catches. Although I have a boat on the bay, when the weather is iffy I grab an ultralite and fish Blackhills park or the C and O for bluegills, small bass, and turtles. May even get out crabbing this week, so lets hear from everyone. I'm not going to see eagles, great blues, or frisky rays in front of a TV.

I enjoy your report Andy and your willingness to share tips and lures. It's really helpful for not so experienced fisherman like my self. Keep fishing and reporting buddy! Take care. Tommy

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

‘Old’ means someone who is knowledgeable, experienced and skilled that is obvious by your almost daily success.
    And taking the time to share the ‘how to’ on-line is generous.
    The only thing that sounds 'boring' is someone who would rather sit and read about it than get up and go do it.

My only complaint with your reports is I’d like to know whether you fished a pond, lake, creek or river. Not the specific place mind you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bebopper View Post
    My only complaint with your reports is I’d like to know whether you fished a pond, lake, creek or river. Not the specific place mind you.
    No problem, I can do that. I always do when ask but now I will try on every report. Thanks!

Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!

Thanks for your posts Andy most everyone enjoys them. If the complainer is bored with others posts, then maybe he should make posts that He considers interesting instead of critiquing others.

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast