Good Information Boring Same Old Fisherman 6/29/20 - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Thanks for posting regularly Andy, I know I appreciate reading your reports!

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rhahn427 View Post
    Thanks for your posts Andy most everyone enjoys them. If the complainer is bored with others posts, then maybe he should make posts that He considers interesting instead of critiquing others.
    X2 on that. Thanks!

Andy, I wish that I could fish as often as you do! Keep up the reports. I enjoy the reads, and take in the tips.

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber Slipsinker's Avatar

Andy I'm an old timer like you but due to health reasons I've hung up my rod and reel but I still fish everyday when I read your posts. Thanks Andy.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Andy keep fishing every hour you fish is not deducted from your life. I fish so much i may never die only kidding. The way this world is changing don’t want to stick around to much longer.Trump 2020👍🏻If not God help us

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Andy, I followed you from another web site. I only contribute once in a blue moon but i read everything.
    Thank you for posting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slipsinker View Post
    Andy I'm an old timer like you but due to health reasons I've hung up my rod and reel but I still fish everyday when I read your posts. Thanks Andy.
    Nick I know you like to eat fish. If you weren't so far away I would bring you some Pan fish. Thanks for being my friend the last four years.

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Andy, enjoy your posts and seeing the variety of fish you catch on jig and plastic worm. That says something about the fisherman and his skills. Especially with being shore-bound. Keep it up. Always look forward to reading and learning from your posts.
    ACG

Varie

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Morning Andy- Blessed are those who, at whatever the age, can still enjoy the passion of what rewards us. The health challenges that surprise us can be managed, the issues that pre-exist can become more tolerable if we're able to physically feed the need that you so capably do. The added website benefit to be so aware of, are the posters who care enough to share their trips/tips to those who can't. It's always refreshing/motivating when the lurkers(no posters) use the keyboard to respectfully show thanks. This website needs an easy way to do this = a like/thanks response touch spot. So easy, even a non-inclined viewer can do it!
    Andy, keep showing your positive "care to share" passion with us, even though I sense a little arthritic mindset on here... Today's world has enough doom & gloom negativity, websites like this can help dilute that!

Dougster

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Keep posting Andy. I look forward to them, all year.

12. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast