7/3 and 7/4 out of OI
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default 7/3 and 7/4 out of OI

Left obx marina in wanchese at 4am headed to the 550 south of the point. Lines in at 615 had first tuna in boat at 640 a few fish chasing flyers water temp 81 degrees. Had 8 bites by 8am caught 4 lost 4 they were getting my baits but not the hook by that time the bite was over. Fish around that area and eventually up to the point. Had 3 wahoo bites 2 cut offs right at the hook had 1 to the boat before losing him at the stern. Saturday heading to the same area ran across grass in 42fm on the 540 fished it sw then to the west into 22fms beautiful line had 7 gaffers and 4 slingers after trolling out and back grass had been picked over by the time we came back out to tdd he 50fm line fished the bay and out in the deep with a few other boats with no luck went deep dropping but with the wind picking up from the north we could not get a decent drift the way I wanted. We did manage 7 tiles one at 12lb while running.to another spot broke a hose clamp from the after cooler to the turbo lost power on port eng. Lucky had a clamp to put back on and we were running again. Came in in a crappy side to at 21kts.with water going everywhere was that way till I came under the bridge sloppy ride home. Anyway.a few fish for the 2 days am home now doing yardwork and gardening also have to do some work at community dock. Look like next window for small boat will be next week so will wait till then.....Leon. PoorBoysToy

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Hey I was down that week got offshore Tuesday the 30th. I haven’t been on this site in a long time but will start posting. Anyhow we Started at the 720ish had good marks a couple of jumpers had 1 knock down. Moved to the point and join the fleet just north maybe the 650 out deep in 500fa. Anyhow got bit 2x and got sharked up there so trolled back to where we started a com guy said he had tuna busting behind the boat had a nice slick and tuna chics but no love. Went tile fishing and got 5 than ran in.

I hope to be down in mid august hope something is biting.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements