Fishing Report Skunked Again 7/14/20

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Default Skunked Again 7/14/20

My friend at the marina caught a few, but I got skunked again this morning.Attachment 256433 My friend is here every morning.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

If I had a dollar for every time that I was out fished by a heron or egret, I would be able to retire immediately. Andy, you'll get 'em next time.

Tidal Fish Commerical Lite Subscriber - My business supports Tidal Fish

Catching fish is a game to you Andy. It's a life or death situation for your friend.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by POLECAT View Post
    Catching fish is a game to you Andy. It's a life or death situation for your friend.
    He or she is doing fine. It has been with me every year for three years. I had birds in my garage in FL. Birds also a game for me. Attachment 256435Attachment 256437Attachment 256439 Never let a fishless morning go to waste. That a bird picture.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

They are very patient fishermen and will stand motionless for long periods of time. My patience is much shorter, if no fish within so many casts it's time to move on.

Mike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mremmfish View Post
    They are very patient fishermen and will stand motionless for long periods of time. My patience is much shorter, if no fish within so many casts it's time to move on.

Mike
    You probably never have a no fish day in your boat. I don't have many, but I do have some. Yes Mike got to move on when they are not biting. No use letting the fish make a fool of you. LOL! There will be no fish before their time.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by andypat View Post
    You probably never have a no fish day in your boat. I don't have many, but I do have some. Yes Mike got to move on when they are not biting. No use letting the fish make a fool of you. LOL! There will be no fish before their time.
    Andy,

I have had plenty of no fish days. There were days when I was only going for stripers and would get skunked. I would go back in the creek just to get a couple perch. Early in the season they were too small to keep but it felt good to have a bite on the line.

I would get home and my wife would say what did you catch? I would tell her I went fishing not catching.

Mike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mremmfish View Post
    Andy,

I have had plenty of no fish days. There were days when I was only going for stripers and would get skunked. I would go back in the creek just to get a couple perch. Early in the season they were too small to keep but it felt good to have a bite on the line.

I would get home and my wife would say what did you catch? I would tell her I went fishing not catching.

Mike
    LOL! Mike when I tell my wife what I caught or didn't catch, she always tells me to tell someone that cares.

11. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements