Working birds

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Working birds

  1. #1
    New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8

    Default Working birds

    I just want to thank to two charters who decided to troll right through the working birds and breaking fish in front of fort Smallwood today. You are truly a douche. As for the 2nd charter who did not even have someone on a boat I hope you catchbcovid. Who the fuck goes out of their way to drive through breaking fish and they are not even fishing? Fuck the both of you , ruined it for quite a few of us rec anglers trying to slowly glide in.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    32

    Default

    No surprise there. Typical ignorant, arrogant chesapeake charter captains.

  4. #3
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    383

    Default

    They're not all bad just a few bad apples give the rest a bad name. I took a picture of one a while back and posted it. He saw we were on breakers and forced his way right in the middle. He could have stayed on the edges and had his share.

    Mike

  5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notabanana View Post
    I just want to thank to two charters who decided to troll right through the working birds and breaking fish in front of fort Smallwood today. You are truly a douche. As for the 2nd charter who did not even have someone on a boat I hope you catchbcovid. Who the fuck goes out of their way to drive through breaking fish and they are not even fishing? Fuck the both of you , ruined it for quite a few of us rec anglers trying to slowly glide in.
    Unfortunately, you can’t make any friends on the water around here. Most are A-holes , you know who you are.

  7. #5
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    I'm forced off the water for a while and when I hear this still going on it makes me think I'm fortunate to be housebound. Tempts you to chuck some 16 ounce sinkers but that only escalates. Maybe send boat names to Antifa and say they are far right wing vessels!!!

  8. #6
    Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Post the names of the charter boats here so that we can avoid giving them any business in the future.

  9. #7
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,166
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    U need to video and try to show boats name and post every where. That will fix um😤

  10. #8
    New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Wish I could see the name. Fortunately they only hooked one fish and it wasn't netted and fell back in the water🤣🤣. Meanwhile we had all 3 lines go 1 keeper and 2 smalls though. But I mean 3 other boats all of us creeped in and took our time then ahole drives right through all of us. Next time I will get a vid.

    The 2nd one with no one on board threw me for a total loop though. To drive between two boats with working birds in between. To go out of your way to go between us and then cut all the way across the bay. Just blows my mind. It was out of his way to cut between us just sad.

  11. #9
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly Stik View Post
    Post the names of the charter boats here so that we can avoid giving them any business in the future.

  12. #10
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notabanana View Post
    Wish I could see the name. Fortunately they only hooked one fish and it wasn't netted and fell back in the water🤣🤣. Meanwhile we had all 3 lines go 1 keeper and 2 smalls though. But I mean 3 other boats all of us creeped in and took our time then ahole drives right through all of us. Next time I will get a vid.

    The 2nd one with no one on board threw me for a total loop though. To drive between two boats with working birds in between. To go out of your way to go between us and then cut all the way across the bay. Just blows my mind. It was out of his way to cut between us just sad.
    At least the first guy was fishing. Guy 2 was just being a dick. I know a couple of reliable and decent charter guys. But if they pulled that crap on a trip my friends paid for, they'd never see us again. Thing is - they'd never do it.

    We need names.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.