Working birds

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Working birds

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Working birds

I just want to thank to two charters who decided to troll right through the working birds and breaking fish in front of fort Smallwood today. You are truly a douche. As for the 2nd charter who did not even have someone on a boat I hope you catchbcovid. Who the fuck goes out of their way to drive through breaking fish and they are not even fishing? Fuck the both of you , ruined it for quite a few of us rec anglers trying to slowly glide in.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

No surprise there. Typical ignorant, arrogant chesapeake charter captains.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

They're not all bad just a few bad apples give the rest a bad name. I took a picture of one a while back and posted it. He saw we were on breakers and forced his way right in the middle. He could have stayed on the edges and had his share.

Mike

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by notabanana View Post
    I just want to thank to two charters who decided to troll right through the working birds and breaking fish in front of fort Smallwood today. You are truly a douche. As for the 2nd charter who did not even have someone on a boat I hope you catchbcovid. Who the fuck goes out of their way to drive through breaking fish and they are not even fishing? Fuck the both of you , ruined it for quite a few of us rec anglers trying to slowly glide in.
    Unfortunately, you can’t make any friends on the water around here. Most are A-holes , you know who you are.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I'm forced off the water for a while and when I hear this still going on it makes me think I'm fortunate to be housebound. Tempts you to chuck some 16 ounce sinkers but that only escalates. Maybe send boat names to Antifa and say they are far right wing vessels!!!

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Post the names of the charter boats here so that we can avoid giving them any business in the future.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

U need to video and try to show boats name and post every where. That will fix um😤

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Wish I could see the name. Fortunately they only hooked one fish and it wasn't netted and fell back in the water🤣🤣. Meanwhile we had all 3 lines go 1 keeper and 2 smalls though. But I mean 3 other boats all of us creeped in and took our time then ahole drives right through all of us. Next time I will get a vid.

The 2nd one with no one on board threw me for a total loop though. To drive between two boats with working birds in between. To go out of your way to go between us and then cut all the way across the bay. Just blows my mind. It was out of his way to cut between us just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly Stik View Post
    Post the names of the charter boats here so that we can avoid giving them any business in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by notabanana View Post
    Wish I could see the name. Fortunately they only hooked one fish and it wasn't netted and fell back in the water🤣🤣. Meanwhile we had all 3 lines go 1 keeper and 2 smalls though. But I mean 3 other boats all of us creeped in and took our time then ahole drives right through all of us. Next time I will get a vid.

The 2nd one with no one on board threw me for a total loop though. To drive between two boats with working birds in between. To go out of your way to go between us and then cut all the way across the bay. Just blows my mind. It was out of his way to cut between us just sad.
    At least the first guy was fishing. Guy 2 was just being a dick. I know a couple of reliable and decent charter guys. But if they pulled that crap on a trip my friends paid for, they'd never see us again. Thing is - they'd never do it.

We need names.

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast