Good Information New covering for Floor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default New covering for Floor

Had my floor on my boat done the other day by a company called Aquatraction. Great job doing my boat. Looks new again. It6s amazing watching him measure the boat with this lazer machine and then sends the measurements to the company.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

That looks really good, how much did that cost if you don't mind. You can pm me if you want.

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Looks good Gary!

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Nice looking.
    They say that life's a carousel - spinning fast, you've got to ride it well.

Went on Skips boat last month and noticed his. Really looks good and you don't slip. My boat is old but in really good shape. Had them do it and it looks brand new the floor. . Haven't been out much like Skip, he can take the heat, I can't. Take care and be safe...

Thanks Skip, your boat looks so good when you had it done. When I saw yours I wanted to get mind done. Its amazing how he measures and how perfect it is when he puts it down. I tried to go fishing a few times but its been so hot. 95, 98 and too hot for me. Be safe and take care....

My concern with those coverings is trapped moisture and cleaning. Not to mention 6-7 yrs down the road when the sun and weather take effect and you need to replace,what’s that look like? Anybody ever replaced these coverings? They do look and feel very nice when new though. I especially like the gray as opposed to tan.

They look good. I agree though, what's the long term durability of those stick on pads. I would be worried if they started peeling and cause a tripping hazard.

Quote Originally Posted by 27 sailfish View Post
    Nice looking.
    How long have you had your Aquatraction Skip?

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

FWIW: I did a lot of research and talked to people that have Aqua Traction. A few offshore charters are on 6th season - and it looks fine.

Aqua Traction is a closed cell product as opposed to the open cell knock offs. The open cell will hold water.

Cleaning is easy - just light soap and brush. It is very stain resistance - fish blood does not bother it at all.

I had mine installed about 2 months ago - but trust me , I am expecting a long service from it.

I have nothing to do with the company - just a very happy customer.
    They say that life's a carousel - spinning fast, you've got to ride it well.

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast