Fishing Report North crabbing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North crabbing

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Yes. Lots of dead ones. Have a VRO pump ordered. Pretty sure that’s issue. I could bypass it but I had a pretty well known Johnson mechanic tell me not do such. So a new VRO pump and fuel lines coming up.

Hope to be back out next week.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Glad to see you over here.

I went from here to Blue Crab only to see you get booted for what appears to be BS and you go from over there to here.

Welcome.

Generally a pretty good bunch over here and ignore the naysayers.

Chris

Yeah. Jack over there is somewhat level headed. Steve, their moderator, his hormones are usually all over the place. I’ll post here and Facebook about my catches when I take decent pictures to go with him. Will take a bit of learning with this site but you’ll see me post often. I’m almost out every weekend.

dang branden, hard to believe you had any trouble over there, you always had positive posts, they let that one guy say anything he wanted, i got busted for saying crabbing was better in virginia early in the season,,,,

I am with you Brandon, Steve the chest pounder is screwing his own site. many good people have been banned and deleted for not that good of reasons, yes sometimes things got over the top, if left alone most times work out ok. you have some of the best posts, but did not conform to the cult standard of bragging with no real info. I am very sure that giving crabs to less fortunate people for a good celebration is not a bad thing and hopefully make them a better people in their future lives and hopefully will pass a long what ever they have to give in their future lives. you did well my friend crab on!!!!

7. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12