Question Who’s heading out tomorrow?

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Who’s heading out tomorrow?

Gonna head out here in the upper bay in the A.M., who else is heading out tomorrow? Rockfish is main target, found them last week hope to do the same tomorrow. Good luck to anyone heading out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I'm close enough to love point to get to upper bay. Any precise locations. I know it's taboo on this site. But I don't know why people on here don't want to share. I tell all my buddies where I'm going, what I'm fishing and what I catch. Nothing wrong with that. Apparently so on tidal fish and I've been here a long time too.

I typically avoid the fleets that are commonly seen now up here the last few seasons. I scout typical ledges and structure that holds fish, could be one place today and somewhere else tomorrow. If you have a good bottom machine you’ll know when you’re on them. I think they are critical in today’s fishery with the pressure on the fish to be successful.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

There is a HUGE difference in telling your friends where you go and 60,000 people on TF. It was different years ago because there was way more fish............ Gary

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crabby and son View Post
    There is a HUGE difference in telling your friends where you go and 60,000 people on TF. It was different years ago because there was way more fish............ Gary
    . Your a very smart man Gary👍🏻

Did not find the size I was on last week but did find them in the same general area. There is a ton of bait available also, you have to on them when they are feeding. Moving tides help also.

9. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements