Tidal Fish Forum banner

friday,saturday, sunday

Fishing Report 
4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  wrenchturner 
#1 ·
Finally got back on the water. Friday rough, then laid down. Three of us fishing, Caught between 45-55 small blues, 2 grays, one 18, one 15, one 28" flounder, several small ones, and a few small black seabass. All fish released, the flounder release was an accident. LOL Saturday, easy seas, cloudy, four fishing, one rookie, again 70-80 blues, some small grays, no flounder, and small bsb. Sunday, back rough again, 4 fishing, 40-50 blues by 12. All fish between high rise and fourth island. Nothing at the third or the rocks at the third. All in all a great weekend. No one hurt, no one fell overboard, and boat ran like a new one. Blessed for another three days at my favorite space and hopefully back down in the next few weeks. Was hot as heck Friday, drenched twice during storms, better temp saturday and sunday. Did notice the water temp dropped significantly. Hope all come thru the storm well. :thumbup:

#2 ·
Thanks for the report. I noticed the same thing on the temps. That was one of the biggest drops I have ever seen- and I've been here awhile... We were trying to catch Spanish, but the blues were everywhere. Caught the longest Spanish I have ever seen. Did not measure him. Did not weight him either he was very, very skinny. I can relate to the flounder incident:thumbup:

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.