Good Information White marlin open - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

I caught a 100lb white but then i woke up😂. Mahi-mahi 73 lb white 97 lb both could b beat like skip said in the last minutes but i got my money on both of those fish.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

There was an abundance of white marlins brought to the scales and also released. I think they should make boats have a scale on board and if the marlin isn't a 70 pound qualifier, it should be released. Many were brought to the scales that didn't qualify. I also think they should have the official weigh in scale calibrated to the tenth of an ounce. Currently it weighs to the closest 1/2 pound. Just my thoughts......... Gary

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber Slipsinker's Avatar

Gary that blue marlin caught on the Mojito should have been measured and released right away. It didn't even come close to qualifying. I hate when these tournaments turn into KILL TOURNAMENTS like our rock fish tournaments.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Slipsinker View Post
    Gary that blue marlin caught on the Mojito should have been measured and released right away. It didn't even come close to qualifying. I hate when these tournaments turn into KILL TOURNAMENTS like our rock fish tournaments.
    +1

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Gary,
    An old friend won 2nd place on his boat Drillin and Billin. 1.7M for his 77lb'er. There was another 77 white caught but they gaffed it and Ed's boat won because they landed it by hand. Not to shabby for runner up!

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by reeltor View Post
    Gary,
    An old friend won 2nd place on his boat Drillin and Billin. 1.7M for his 77lb'er. There was another 77 white caught but they gaffed it and Ed's boat won because they landed it by hand. Not to shabby for runner up!
    Sell him a new home Paul. Seen that gaff deal a few years ago in a tie. Both those fish didn't weigh 77 pounds exact. Need better scales for a tourney of that magnitude...........Gary

9. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12