Question no reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no reports

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default no reports

What happened to all the reports on this site. I understand a lot of people have switched over to facebook but there are only a few consistent posters. I know if I'm getting stripers inside the Key Bridge, they are getting them in the main bay. I'd really like to see what everyone is doing especially now that the bigger ones should be filling in.

Mike

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I have been crabbing. Rather get 2 bushels of crabs than one striper and I have! I'll be crabbing through October with some early black powder hunting mixed in. November and December is mostly hunting and maybe a striper trip South.............. Gary

Quote Originally Posted by crabby and son View Post
    I have been crabbing. Rather get 2 bushels of crabs than one striper and I have! I'll be crabbing through October with some early black powder hunting mixed in. November and December is mostly hunting and maybe a striper trip South.............. Gary
    Gary,

This time of the year I have my son, daughter-in-law and step grandson on the boat. If all goes well 4 fish go in my freezer. I don't hunt and haven't crabbed in several years. I do have two 600' trotlines set up. I keep saying that I have to go crabbing it just never seems to happen.
    I'm glad you're getting the crabs.

Mike

Mike

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by crabby and son View Post
    Gary,

You don't bow hunt anymore? I used to be envious of the deer you would harvest.

Chuck

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Cabyn Fever View Post
    Gary,

You don't bow hunt anymore? I used to be envious of the deer you would harvest.

Chuck
    I am just bow hunting the deer in my back yard. I shoot them from my back door... ....in the a/c. Gettin old man.plus the walls are full! LOL....... Gary

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Social media has destroyed forums.
    It's unfortunate too, because a lot of good information will be practically lost for the future. Social media is about the here and now and doesn't offer the great, organized searchability that the forums do. So disappointing...

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by TQSOH2 View Post
    Social media has destroyed forums.
    It's unfortunate too, because a lot of good information will be practically lost for the future. Social media is about the here and now and doesn't offer the great, organized searchability that the forums do. So disappointing...
    100% agree...

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

havent fished in months.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by shoot-straight View Post
    havent fished in months.
    Come on shoot-straight, it has been pretty good lately. Maybe I see you out there tonight!

Pat

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by pkeating View Post
    Come on shoot-straight, it has been pretty good lately. Maybe I see you out there tonight!

Pat
    hi pat- been crabbing a little, all my gear is in there complete with lots of mud and debris. i will clean her up and switch gears soon. im sure there are a few fish to be had in a all the usual locales.

brett

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast