Question no reports - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no reports

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I think part of the reason for the lack of reports is that tidalfish wouldn't let people (me) on some reason, kept saying no more free subscriptions when I tried to pay???? Not the most friendly system. But I am catching keeper rock in the shallows on plugs now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

For me itís the one fish limit. Itís just not worth it

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by fatgrub View Post
    For me itís the one fish limit. Itís just not worth it
    Tough to motivate fully for one fish so I change my attitude from going fishing and enjoying the water to enjoying the water and going fishing. Worked yesterday out of CB coming home with a nice mid 20 rock.

Bow season for deer came in along with the early goose season. I'm sure that took some fishermen away.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Went jogging for rock today around TPL. No keeper size rock but caught a bunch of perch and a few sea trout using sting silver.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by knotworkin View Post
    Went jogging for rock today around TPL. No keeper size rock but caught a bunch of perch and a few sea trout using sting silver.
    I was just thinking about asking if you were catching anything. I've been laid up with my foot for the past two weeks but my brother in law and friends are catching keepers up to 30" jigging metal and dropper flies.

I have been to the inner harbor with lots of success on 18-22 inch rockfish several times in the last 2 weeks. Primarily on end of incoming tide.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by JERRY NORRIS View Post
    I was just thinking about asking if you were catching anything. I've been laid up with my foot for the past two weeks but my brother in law and friends are catching keepers up to 30" jigging metal and dropper flies.
    Jerry
    Mostly been fishing the creeks for perch as its been windy on my days off. Your spinners are working great. Caught one of my few keeper rock this year on one of your spinner lures on ultralight. Also a big pickeral.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Glad to hear they are working for you. Bet the rockfish and pickerel were a blast on ultra light. Give the blade baits a try in the main bay for rockfish.

11. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12