Fishing Report Bass in the rain. 10/29/20

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Default Bass in the rain. 10/29/20

Didn't fish much this morning. Only when the rain let up. Caught and released three bass with the 7.5" Grape Worm. Bill Dance was using a purple worm on his video I seen this morning of Face Book. He must have seen my bass posts. LOL!10-29-20.JPG Also caught one on the Gulp 3" Minnow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Andy,

What was the problem, the fish don't mind getting wet.

Mike

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Andy,
    You are hard core. This morning it was pouring rain with high winds here. Heard one large oak tree go down shortly after sunrise.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mremmfish View Post
    Andy,

What was the problem, the fish don't mind getting wet.

Mike
    Mike, why fish in the rain when you fish every morning. Gonna be a bright bright sunny day soon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gorge View Post
    Andy,
    You are hard core. This morning it was pouring rain with high winds here. Heard one large oak tree go down shortly after sunrise.
    Gorge, I had it made where I was fishing. Car right at the water to get out of rain. Trees over head to cut down on the rain and wind. Sit in car listen to radio until rain almost stops. Get out and make a few cast and luck into three bass. Not hard core at all. LOL!

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by andypat View Post
    Mike, why fish in the rain when you fish every morning. Gonna be a bright bright sunny day soon.
    You took me back Andy. Johnny Nash, one of my all time favorites...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscIgtDJFXg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rock 'n load View Post
    You took me back Andy. Johnny Nash, one of my all time favorites...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscIgtDJFXg
    rock n load, I'm glad you picked up on that. Name:  Music Notes.png
Views: 66
Size:  10.6 KB That was exactly what I meant. Cool song. Thanks!

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Dang Andy S- Your shoreline bass'n abilities remind me of your Northeast River VFW shoreline SLAUGHTER some 40 years ago!! Remember that day... you hammered 'em in front of my brother, myself and our HIRED guide Brousseau!! However, now you're waiting on weather conditions, LOL! Hopefully, this doesn't evolve into a tub of chicken livers, 3 forked sticks w/ 3 rods while you watch from your front seat while chowing down on a Maryland crabcake& sipping on an ice cold, 16 oz. Bud Light listening to Buddy Holly & Roy Orbison. I'll stay tuned in from Florida.

Doug

Blog Entries

dougeeboy, You forgot to mention the time you and your Brother stopped to talk with me in your bass boat. Then when one of you took off so fast/show off that the seat broke and one of you went overboard. And I said Doug, your going fishing, not swimming. Remember that? Guide Brousseau, that was another joke. I use to laugh and wonder where these guys come from.

12. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements