Fishing Report Birds and Binos

Thread: Birds and Binos

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Birds and Binos

Pushed my charter to Mid afternoon yesterday. North east wind wasn’t horrible but it laid down really nice after 1. Worked the birds and binoculars hard and had a steady pick of keepers. One really nice school came up a couple times and we got a few shots on them. First time rockfishing for this father /daughter and they were really happy. 1 oz and 3/4 oz coach jig heads kept us in the strike zone with a nice incoming tide. Bugs. I have some walk on availability the week of 11/9 if anyone wants to fish 240 372 1820. We fish a maximum of three anglers so you have plenty of room to fish. Www.Southerngirl.us
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	72027843-5C17-4733-985C-2A2A319C2703_1604236725544.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	257467   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DA1F6608-1DDB-4835-AE9D-024F86FF4EBE_1604236837654.jpeg 
Views:	69 
Size:	3.33 MB 
ID:	257469  

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Thanks Brian! I sold my inboard sport fisher Reel Dreams a couple of weeks ago so missing this bite! How do you like your North Coast and where is it? I'm building a 255HT this winter as a semi-custom. Exciting but Garmin killing me with raising prices. Where are you berthed?
    Capn Steve

Hey Steve, I keep it on a trailer in cape st Claire and generally launch at sandy point or the narrows. Sometimes fishing creek or breezy. I'm happy with the boat for the first season. Its barebones which I like and hoses right out. 230 has a ten degree deadrise (I was planning on doing a lot of kids trips and didn't want much of a roll). the trim tabs push the bow down in a chop. very dry. I think the 255 is deep v? Looks really nice. send me a text at 240 372 1820 if you want. would love to hear more about the build

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Yes, it's 22 degrees. Not my first choice since I do a lot of drift fishing but in a trial it seemed to roll less than my 18 degree ride. Extra chine. All of their cabins are deep V. At least riding long distances will be a pleasure! Their build is really high quality but some of the options pricing is much higher than expected. I'm a serious victim of option cost creep!

Sounds like it will be a nice ride! send pics!!!

8. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements