Fishing Report Trip Video - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip Video

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Great video. I know those haunts well. Gods Country for sure. So great you come down here every year to enjoy it. Looks like you really hit it right this year. I am not a kayaker amazing stealth and angles. You do have very hairy arms kinda funny angle. So I guess you fish the upper susky in PA? Saw the foam on the rods. That Storm curly tail demolished them. Great stuff man.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Nice job on the video...... Looks like a lot of fun....

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by moronehead View Post
    Great video. I know those haunts well. Gods Country for sure. So great you come down here every year to enjoy it. Looks like you really hit it right this year. I am not a kayaker amazing stealth and angles. You do have very hairy arms kinda funny angle. So I guess you fish the upper susky in PA? Saw the foam on the rods. That Storm curly tail demolished them. Great stuff man.
    Hey thanks, as I've said before wish I lived closer. That's a chest cam with the GoPro that shows things up close a little too much. Headcam will show a longer angle. Don't fish the Susky much. Had planned to come down again with heavier tackle and some big bucktails but had fished local the day before, so was too tired. This year most likely done - but I'm already thinking about next year.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by gscaton1 View Post
    Nice job on the video...... Looks like a lot of fun....
    Thanks, it's always a fun time.

6. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12