Fishing Report Rock fish3

Thread: Rock fish3

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Default Rock fish3

Me and the wife left south river and headed south to bloody point looked for birds found nothing left there and went to 84 a and nothing went to 84 same thing nothing now we headed north and home its just not my year 12 times and skunk every time l will wait until next year pulling my boat tomorrow. All have a good year.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

If it is any consolation, we launched out of South River, too, and fished the same areas that you did plus a few more. Never had a strike. Back at the dock, the marina manager said that 5 boats fished out of his place and not a one caught a fish.
    The problem was NO current. The tide was very, very low when we launched the boat and a few inches lower when we returned. High tide never happened.

Your right about the water. I couldn't launch at first ramp. Had to thrive to Solomons to launch. Caught 1 nice rock and that was it. Very low water.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Not being a wise guy but the South holds nice fish in the river at this time of year. Way up river.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Yup catching all you want in my decoys way up the chester🦆🐟

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Yep, that is what the man has been saying. Don't give up on the rivers yet. Ain't that right FishinMusician.
    Last edited by andypat; 11-23-2020 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andypat View Post
    Yep, that is what the man has been saying. Don't give up on the rivers yet. Ain't that right FishinMusician.
    I hope so Andy but looks doubtful now, crappies are on fire up here at this one reservoir I fish. Got 66 on Friday and another guy who's an expert probably caught 200 on a double jig rig. It's all about that structure they're hanging close to this time of year. Have to get an earlier start next year on the Chester.

Quote Originally Posted by bebopper View Post
    Not being a wise guy but the South holds nice fish in the river at this time of year. Way up river.
    Thanks for the info. I moved into Hillsmere this year and am still learning the South/TP areas. How far up the river and I assume fishing the shallows/drop offs? I has some action a month ago in Glebe bay. Any advice appreciated

Thanks

Rock fish 3 ...you are not alone in that regard :)

12. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements