Fishing Report In a slump 1/14/21

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Default In a slump 1/14/21

When no fish are caught, head for Jeff's Tap Room in Bridgeville Delaware. Why wast the day. 1-13-21 Jeff's Tap Room.JPG1-13-21 Jeff's Tap Room.JPG

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Way to save the day!

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Hey Andy- Happy New Year, is Rapa Scrapple plant still in Bridgeville by railroad tracks?

Doug

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by andypat View Post
    When no fish are caught, head for Jeff's Tap Room in Bridgeville Delaware. Why wast the day. 1-13-21 Jeff's Tap Room.JPG1-13-21 Jeff's Tap Room.JPG
    Hey Andy, how is the food there? Been buy there many times on my way to OC but have never eaten there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dougeeboy View Post
    Hey Andy- Happy New Year, is Rapa Scrapple plant still in Bridgeville by railroad tracks?

Doug
    Yes it is, and Jeff's Tap Room where Pat and I go every Wed. is right across the street. What were you doing in Bridgeville Doug? I think I know the answer to that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by russellraven View Post
    Hey Andy, how is the food there? Been buy there many times on my way to OC but have never eaten there.
    It is pretty good for sports bar food. Good hamburgers and good sandwiches. Good prices also. Not much on seafood except the mussels are good. The big ass fish sandwich is too big for me. That is what they call it on menu. Good people there.https://www.jeffstaproomandgrill.com/Home
    Last edited by andypat; 01-15-2021 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Add on

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by andypat View Post
    It is pretty good for sports bar food. Good hamburgers and good sandwiches. Good prices also. Not much on seafood except the mussels are good. The big ass fish sandwich is too big for me. That is what they call it on menu. Good people there.https://www.jeffstaproomandgrill.com/Home
    Hey Andy I was thinkin' how unfortunate that Jeff's name wasn't Jack...the establishment would be, you guessed it "Jack's tap room and grill", lol! WHAT?? I know WTF? His starship sandwich/advertisement(DelMarVa famous) could be 'Come in to try our Jack Ass Sandwich, it's a real MULE!" If you're able to eat all of it with a pitcher of beer =FREE-guided Capt. Schoener Flounder fishing trip in Venice, Fl that includes a gourmet shoreline Door Mat sandwich platter prepared by his 1st mate Pat! Please note: If unable to Fly(all expenses paid)- arrangements can be made for an Eastern shore pond/river adventure of Andy's choice.

FYI- I received my 1st of 2 COVID shots last week with NO side effects...then again, after reading this post.....??
    Crappie(Specks)/Bass are just starting to move into shallow pads/deadfalls for spawning here in FL(w/t is averaging 62*) Mostly charcoal-colored black crappie(no whites here in Florida) with a few big girls>14". No intent to hijack your thread, old pal, just hoping to lift the corners of your's/other's lips in these times of turmoil- take care, stay safe!

Doug(stay tuned, my final vaccine scheduled in 3 weeks)

Blog Entries

LMAO! Pretty good Doug. I just noticed they changes the name from Big Ass Fish Sandwich to Fish Sandwich because they just got the place changed to a family restaurant that allows kids to come in. Damn, no more big ass fish sandwich, but you can get a Biker Burger.but no biker club logos allowed. LOL!

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Andy,we caught a few after talking to you.Larry caught a few blue gill & small bass.Tony got some blue gill.Dick caught 5 good yellow perch .I only caught 1 pickerel it went air borne so that made for a good day,fat 21 inch. We went to marina after lunch{should have gone to Jeff's}low tide & no fish.

See Ya Jim

Blog Entries

Jim, were the yellows where I first seen you guys? Or another area? The yellows are always good size there. I didn't catch any at marina either. I think I will take it easy until Middle of Feb. Thanks! Private Message me what area you caught the yellows. I am trying to learn how to target them at this area.

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast