Somebody just fricken shoot me...... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Somebody just fricken shoot me......

I was explosively forced to give up solids on saturday, many and multiple times that night. Then water was a no-go Sunday. Monday I began again my acquaintence with those lost things in my life. My stomach and I are at a delicate understanding at the moment.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Feel your pain...cough..cough..hope you shed it soon. Now Becky, hope you don't volunteer for any crisis management hot lines, hehe.
    Jim

I could shoot you with my bow, that way you could go quitely....
    I'll probably get it next for that comment, better days are a coming, they always told me "it will feel better when it quits hurting"...

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Awe come on Jim, I aim good... Crisis can always be cured w/ a gun! [grin]

Just kidding... I wouldn't shoot him... But after running a 102 degree temp for three days and hacking my lungs up I can feel his pain... Thank goodness for narcotic cough syrups... Killed the cough and made me sleep... Glad that is behind me... And I must admit, the salt air of last Sunday's trip made me feel real good!!! Get out there if you can!

Becky-

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I usually get 3 to 4 colds a year. This year, alternated goldenseal root for a couple of weeks then echinacea for a couple of weeks all season long. Kid has brought home multiple viruses, flu, strep, wifes been sick several weeks too. Me.... nothing. Feel great. Just take one in the morning with breakfast. Don't do either longer than a couple of weeks though cause it seems to lose its effectiveness!! Salt air good too!!! :-)~

8. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12