CHARITY AUCTION: Offshore trip w/ Tred Barta & Wahoonbox - Page 12
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Default CHARITY AUCTION: Offshore trip w/ Tred Barta & Wahoonbox

HEY OL ANCIENT ONE!! AND I'M ANCIENT TOO...........

THANKS BIG DOG FOR THE GENEROUS DONATION!!

........WELL I GUESS THE GUYS THAT WILL BE MAKING THE TRIP SOUTH SAID PHOOEY ON THEIR WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS.FOR NO ONE WANTED TO GIVE THEIR BETTER HALF AN EXTREME MAKE-OVER..............SOBEIT ....................

I ALSO WANT TO TAKE A MOMENT AND THANK JOE OF BAYRUNNERRODS....WHO WAS THE FIRST TO STEP UP WITH A MONETARY DONATION LAST YEAR ...THEN BUILT UNSELFISHLY 3 CUSTOM STAND-UP RODS TO BE GIVEN AWAY IN THE 2004 AUCTION...................THEN HE TURNS AROUND AND WITH A LOT OF HEART BUILDS THREE MORE FOR THE BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB AUCTION FOR 200!!

THIS IS A MAN WHO IS ACTIVE DUTY IN THE MILITARY , SERVING HIS COUNTRY...................THIS IS NOT A MAN THAT HAS STORE FRONT , GANGS OF EMPLOYEES...NO SIR THIS IS A MAN ON A MILITARY PAY!!!

NO OTHER BUILDER................I SAY AGAIN......................NO OTHER ROD BUILDER ANYWHERE, NOT FLORIDA ...NOT MASS... AND DEFINITELY NOT VIRGINIA,....H AS BEEN AS GENEROUS AS YOU SIR ....I TIP MY RIGGERS TO YOU................

YOU CUSTOM RODS ARE AS EQUAL YOUR PERSONNA.......APLUS AND FIRST CLASS.

I SALUTE

AUCTION DEADLINE ....TOMORROW 9PM................

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Ok, after alot of thought, comprimise, pontificating and other soul searching, a date and place has been aranged for those generous enough to donate one little c- note to the kids--- Wahoonbox will hold a full day rigging class in Va. Beach on Sunday July 17, 2005. All we ask is a measly $100 donation to the Boys & Girls Club.
    For those Fu Fu pullers, well, please help the kids anyway. This will cover the ART of dead bait trolling. You will learn the subtle techniques of why fish bite a hook and will be most usefull for those that pull artifical only as well. Let's see here: a 2 day class at the Offshore University normally runs $900-- this will cost only a tax deductible donation of $100 to the kids.-- a no brainer
    Bring your rigging gear and a spare shirt cause it will be hands on and the tee shirt will be toast at the end of the day.
    Now lets see them donations roll in my friends-----
    Marty, Where is this thing in Va. Beach?

It took alot of arm pulling, but my bud said he will spare no horses and keep no secrets on this one.

If you can't make it on the 17th of July, your support and donation is much appriciated. DO IT FOR THE KIDS!!!

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Glenn, I would like to throw this out to you and Marty If anyone is not available for the seminar why not tape the seminar and send the donators that are not able to be there a copy? I have the Check in the mail to you but with the dail up connection I can not download any video's and probably not able to get to the seminar. I don't care so much about the perks on the auctions as the kids that it helps. But if there is a possibility to raise more for them I am all for it. I have spent the last 4 months coaching little leagu and Tee-ball with my youngins and many many others not only that my kids are on these teams but that all the kids on this team may learn something that could keep them out of trouble.

TO ANY MEMBER OF THIS BOARD THAT HAS NOT GIVEN YET THROW IN THAT $20 THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BLOW THIS WEEKEND. THE YOUNGINS IN NORTH CAROLINA NEED THAT MORE THAN YOU NEED THAT 12 PACK AND 2 PACK OF SMOKES.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

OK Guys-

Today is the last day and I thought I'd kick it off right with a bid of $2600 for the Blue ......does Tred "really" yell??[grin]

You spent a week fishing the Big Rock with Marty and you're worried about some little yankee ???--- my, my, my, you HAVE been above the DMZ too long--- Thanks Bro.

......not to get too far off track here.........BUT.....yelling in Yankee is much different than yelling in southern [wink]....I'm sure I can handle it....when you're in sales you have been yelled at by the biggest and best and learn to take rejection well....

JAY DEE................I LOVE THE BID! ....BUT YOU CERAINLY HAVE FORGOTTEN YA GRASS ROOTS!!

TRAITOR.....!

CATCH EM UP DUDE..ITS THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME.............

GLENN, ITS ABOUT TIME TO POST UP THE MENU FOR THE REBEL CHILLIN AND GRILLIN..................AND DON'T FORGET THAT I ASKED BON JOVI TO ROCK ON THE DECK

Hello everyone it is Capt. Tred. Just like the civil war the north and the south are dug in. Firing their muskets and affixing their bayonet to see weather Marty’s trip or Tred’s trip will bring the most money for the kids. I want to remind everyone that every penny of money that is raised is going to underprivileged kids. I promise you one thing; the winners of my trip will not have a relaxing time. There will be no time for reflection and we will not be doing any water colors. What we will be doing for 3 days together is letting you in on every secret I know of successful tuna fishing in the Northeast. Water Temp Analysis, Trolling Patterns and nothing but 100% Barta Opinions. Of course during our trip I will not be asking your opinions but honestly speaking my object is to really push everyone to their limits and impart as much knowledge to you all as I can. It may not be right, you may not agree with it but the winners of my trip are showing tremendous generosity and passion for our cause and I owe you my 100% attention and my best. Everybody wants to know if I am going to yell on the trip well that is up to you! I would say absolutely but it is good yelling 3 on, 4 on, 5 on, 7 on, we are loaded up, reel, that type of yelling. If any of you brings kids, I will spend a lot of personal time with them, they are going to help drive, navigate, rig and catch the fish.

Only a few hours left of the bidding, do not let my southern redneck buddy win this competition. Marty you are toast! Thanks from the bottom of my heart, bid it up lets make some world records in fund raising here. PS Just came back from Cabo doing a TV show, had a 3 hour battle with a swordfish on 20lb test we won!

A "used-to-be" yankee is leading the Gray, and a "used-to-be" southern boy is leading the Blue. Isn't that a good one. Way to go JD!

I hail from the same great state as Mr. Bon Jovi, hope he makes it to the throw-down.

We've been holding back a little on mentioning the menu for the best shin dig on the Crystal Coast this year. I think a tribute to all the great people from the North and South of this great land is in order. How about these apples people:
    We'll start with 12-16 count shrimp cocktails. Then, each winning Gray bidder will be served a whole 4 lb Lobster. There will be Lobsters ( albeit a tad smaller) for all that come to this event. Of course Wahoo nuggets, home made Mango relish, and desserts you won't believe.
    Have ya heard back from Bon Jovi yet?

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast