Default I cant take it

in before lock.....this should be good

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default I cant take it

Loach, Good one!

Raymond, You'll just have to fish and talk to the rest of us miscreants. Glad you're here.

Default I cant take it

Busting on a guy because he only catches one fish is Bush. What was your point? Why hate? I must have missed something. Any fishermen knows that there are good days and bad days. Said fishermen has spent a lot of time doing what he does over there. Why attempt to discredit all of his hard work? That's a loser move, and I would have kicked you off too. Nothing personal, but what good are you if all you speak is negative?

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Default I cant take it

I figured it would take longer for them to show up.

[Q]adaherrick originally wrote:
    Nothing personal, but what good are you if all you speak is negative?
    [/Q]

You obviously dont know me because its not negative its the TRUTH. It's real hard to argue with that.

Oh and just to be a little negative the Redskins are gonna suck this year to.[grin]

Default I cant take it

[Q]RAYMOND RHODES originally wrote:
    I figured it would take longer for them to show up.

Oh and just to be a little negative the Redskins are gonna suck this year to.[grin]
    [/Q]

Who are you calling them? Sportfishermen.comers? Please dude, I could care less what site Im on. Redskins sss ss sss SUCK? You must be out of your mind.

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default I cant take it

Bushwood sss..ssss..ssuck, I'll guarantee you'll never be a member her sir. Be a member..... I wouldn't want to be a member of this snobatorium.... I was going to buy it and put condominiums on it. Ha Ha, I love that one.

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default I cant take it

Is TF better than SFC? I guess it depends on your prespective. TF is geared more toward us recs and allows comm but only with paid comm subscriptions. So TF has become mostly recs like me and some comm. SFC is mostly comm. I've been on SFC and they have a lot offer. On one hand, the comm fisherman fish for a living and have far more experience than most of us recs who can only fish on our days off. So they have a lot to offer with all that experience you just have to wade through all the advertisements because that is really why they are there...not to help us become better anglers but to advertise their business. You can't blame them then need customers. TF is mostly us recs helping each other out. When one of us helps the other out, it's not because we are promoting a business it's because we just want to help and want to be a part of a community of rec anglers. For that reason, I like TF better than SFC. But that's just me. Others like getting their advice from the comms who have more experience. It's simply a matter of personal choice in my opinion. Neither is right or wrong, just opinion. Many comms had bad experiences on TF so they migrated over to SFC. So it's not surprising to see some rec anglers who had bad experiences on SFC and now they are back on TF. I also like VBSF.net and THT. Lot's of choices out there on the internet now a days. Pick one or a couple and hang out and have fun. It's better than what's on TV. Just my 2 cents about the 2 boards.

Default I cant take it

After reading hundreds and maybe thousands of posts and fishing for years, listening to how 'experts' do it, there's only one thing I realize I need to know to catch fish ............where they are. That's why I like this site.

Default I cant take it

Man those last 2 posts were nice. I am right inline with ya.

Before we fished PC I told what my game plan would have been. I aslo told John who would win and what I would do.

After fishing the first 2 days according to the game plan we were still behind. I also saw a black boat for the first 2 days. Maybe they had the same plan. I will not take anything away from Brian. He is by far the best fisherman I know personally. He just about hugged the air out of me at PC. Great man and a great fishermen.

Getting to the point my plan was to FOLLOW ARCH ALL WEEK. We tried that and it did not work. So even knowing where the fish are or the best fishermen does not always work.

Default I cant take it

Raymond, Something told me that was WHO you had the run in with. [grin] NO surprise here. You're not alone dude, more and more folks are seeing the light. Heck, it seems like just yesterday you were presented with his HIS personal, master of all gaffs.

We all have one fish or no fish days every now and then. It helps keep us humble.. Just some folks have a hard time with the whole humble thing you know... LOL LOL

Welcome Back Dude

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast