Tidal Fish Forum banner

any news

5K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Dale and Ann 
#1 ·
any news on the guys and dolls for 2007

#2 ·
[smile] My wife and I have not heard anything from the South Carolina groupe yet. We wish it would come back as we really enjoyed fishing this trail. A carolina Coup[les trail was startted last year and has a tournament this Sat. out of Dreher Island on Lake Murray to discuss a possible new trail for 07

#3 ·
I've been fishing clubs and a few tournament trails since 1968 and not one of them ever came close to being as much FUN as Couples tournaments. I love the fellowship and the joy and nervousness I see in the Ladies faces at weigh-ins. Its awsome when a Doll out fishes the Guy. I love ittttttt !
I talked to Sandra the 1st of Sept and she told me there was still no final decision on GuysDolls for 2007 but should know somthing soon.
It is our intintion to run another Carliona Couples Tournaments trail in SC for 2007 in the event GuysDolls do not return to SC next year. All couples will be welcome no matter what state they live in.

abel1940@yahoo.com

#4 ·
I talked with Debra Talley today (9/27/06), the marketing director with American Bass Anglers. They have decided to have a couples tournament trail for the south. They are going to announce this next weekend on their web site. Specifics probably will follow from them by mail. Looks like we don't have to wait on G&D's anymore. We will have a great subsitute for G&D's coming in January. Looking forward to it immensely!!

Ann

#6 ·
American Bass Anglers announced on October 24th that they will be hodling 'An American Couples Series' tournament trail. Debra Talley, Marketing Director, said 'beginning in January, 2007, American Couples Series will launch initially in 5 states: Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and South Carolina. Other couples trails have come and gone over the years, but with American Bass Anglers, we offer many years of stability and the knowledge to operate the trail according to the desires of those involved.'

'Each couple desiring to fish will need to become a member of American Bass Anglers at a special family membership fee of $40.00 per couple, which includes a subscription to the ABA magazine. The entry fee at each tournament will be $80 per couple with a 75% payback. To qualify for the National Championship, each couple will have to fish 4 1-day and 1 2-day tournaments anywhere in the 5 initial states. The format will include a social either before or after each tournament. The resounding sentiment we received from almost every couple we polled was, we enjoy not only the time we get to spend together but the fellowship of being with other couples from all across the US, and the opportunity to travel to new destinations. Go to www.americanbassanglers.com for futher information.[excited][excited][excited][excited]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.