Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the winds today me & crappiesnatcher kept it close to home, we dragged corks out of the back coves of the lake into the main lake then switched to tightlining found em shockingly deep! 18-20 ft deep in 20-23 fow in the channel of the main lake. I caught 3 slapphappy got 1 and we missed a couple. we didnt find them until 3 oclock but we didnt pack a lunch and we ready to gnaw on something:clapping2::photo4:

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
good to hear from you and your dad. cahoon is my favorite lake of the suffolk lakes. i was telling radar its time to find the big slabs. if not for the bash thats where i would have been. How far did you go? did you go through the big pipe. be careful their are a lot of stumps in that lake also:hysterical: hey bennett that lake has some :bigfish: in it. that is one lake i know. i can run the whole lake with out hitting any tree tops. thats from fishing it for over 30 years and knowing where the creek channel runs. now with b/m lake open its hard to choose which lake to fish. every body was asking about you guys at the bash. man was it tuff fishing in all that wind. thanks for the land line even if i missed your call. hope to see ya on the water. tite lines jim.b:thumbup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
good job perky and slappy hey least yaw got out had to be better than what I did (moving all day) I will be done shortly after daylight today and plan on getting the Lowe wet this coming week friday for sure.....may have to venture east this spring and let ya take me out ...you are welcome to come to the James with me as well anytime

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Ha ha ha, you got the munchies on the water and had nuthin with. Har har har hee hee ho ho. Did ya fergit drinks too? That slime off the fish tastes like **** but man it has some great lubricating propeties.
You 2 should be shot for not comin to NW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts