Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I used to know a lot of LM bass fishermen. Some of them not only put bait fishermen but salt water fishermen too. I too鈥 one of these fools out to Hacketts one evening to top water for big blues. He hooked a blue around 15 lbs. on an Atom topwater plug. Took him a while to get it in. Afterwards I asked what he thought about the fight. He shrugged me off with it was ok. However, every time I talked to one of his bassin鈥 Buddies from his club they relayed how he hasn鈥檛 shut up about that f8sh. How it damn near wore his ass out. When I replied that he acted like it was no big deal to him. They鈥檙e reply was bull$hit.
I think fishing is where the term one up one ship originated.
All fishermen are liars except me and you. And I鈥檓 not sure about you.
Bass club tournament fishermen don't think like us fishermen. They say coming in second is like last place. I know, That is just one reason I gave up bass clubs and tournaments long ago. I say fish the way you want as long as it is not breaking the law.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
That one definitely has its thought-provocation factor MP...the reason I like it is = All of us, regardless of our age, have life's experiences(good, bad, ugly). We fisher-folk have days we like to remember or not. Each day we're out there, especially us with lots o' candles on the cake, is a blessing...our future is not certain. Photos/archives are our "helpers" to reminisce. we don't have the capability to take a pic of our next fish...until, hopefully, we're blessed with the opportunity. Another way to say it, but takes away from the long-time saying is "hopefully, you'll be lucky enough to be here tomorrow". I'll use it the new way...thx. MP. Here's one "Half the lies they tell about me are untrue!"
Kinda like, "No One Knows I'm Famous" :ROFLMAO:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
.Learning to catch fish soley on artificials takes more discipline and confidence.to be successful , Personally,I get more satisfacion when catching fish on artificals than live bait . No matter what the species , from catfish,stripers,crappy, perch,pike,walleyes, bass or snakeheads. They can all be caught on artificials in numbers and sometimes many more than on bait and that's a fact. What makes me say that? Because when Im not targeting most of the mentioned species ,I catch many by accident. That's what I like best about artificials, The odds of catching multi species are much greater for me using artificals. That, I'm confident about

1 - 7 of 7 Posts