Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We’re at the marina now, can’t buy a bite. Do you fish the creek more?
Good luck. The marina has not been very good so far this year for yellow perch or crappie. Just a few fish now and then. You got to move around and try to find a few. I fish out in the creek. I also fish at the end of the marina when the tide is high or enough water. I went out this morning but didn't make one cast. To cold and windy for me.

· Registered
382 Posts
I went out this morning. Thought I was going to make some cast in the marina. I got out of the car and got right back in. Didn't make one cast. I said screw this. So I went to Seaford Delaware Walmart to buy some Gulp Minnows. I ran out of them.
Andy,

Be careful in Seaford, crime is on the rise there, WAWA was robbed a month ago for 6k, carjacking and street robberies. Have a few friends in Seaford area don't travel any where in Seaford area with out their handgun (concealed carry holders).

· Registered
2,077 Posts
Shame you need to take a handgun to buy gulp minnows but you do. I never leave home without mine..........Gary
[/QUOTE I had two brothers that tried to rob me at records pond parking lot in laurel delaware last spring I gave them my wallet then i gave the one holding my wallet a red dot 🔴 on his chest he dropped the wallet they fled off . Then I left the lot with kayak that I never put in . How could I have fished with peace of mind knowing my truck and belongings would b there in one piece when i got back that evening.

· Registered
9 Posts
Many boat ramps have a lot of drug activity. Eyes on a swivel. Pack.........Gary
I fish a lot in the Federalsburg/Seaford/Laurel area. The town ramp in Laurel is really nice...except there are security issues there some times. I have a friend who is a retired Army Ranger he leaves his tow vehicle unlocked, says a broken window isn't worth it. The Federalsburg ramps or the Blades De. ramp, never an issue with security, the Philips Landing is remote and a little less secure.
What DOES happen at many ramps is a girl/woman pulls up and parks her vehicle and jumps in another vehicle and it either parks remotely or off they go, and come back in an hour or so.
"Meet you at the boat ramp, nobody goes there"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts