Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
1,107 Posts
$1.94 now...last time it was this low was march 2005....what do you know a year before the dems took over congress

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Supply and demand is a funny thing.

Who knew demand fell by 50%? Where's CZ for his daily reality check?
From the guy that thinks a partial tax credit is a "gift" from the government. That summed up pretty well your take on just about everything on this board.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
No that's just a lie. I never said tax credits were a government gift. That would only be possible if the government were in the for profit biz.... which they aren't. They take money from everyone.... just less from you then me.

Now care to show us all how demand for gas has gone down by 50% in your supply and demand world?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
No that's just a lie. I never said tax credits were a government gift. That would only be possible if the government were in the for profit biz.... which they aren't. They take money from everyone.... just less from you then me.

Now care to show us all how demand for gas has gone down by 50% in your supply and demand world?
Has nothing to do with the demand for gas...it is the demand for oil.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Has nothing to do with the demand for gas...it is the demand for oil.
At $61 a barrel it makes you more insane then usual..... Stop...... please....

It's like watching a train wreck and I can't help myself..... Just to be clear continuing or letting this thread die.... hoping no one will see it..... is your choice....

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
At $61 a barrel it makes you more insane then usual..... Stop...... please....

It's like watching a train wreck and I can't help myself..... Just to be clear continuing or letting this thread die.... hoping no one will see it..... is your choice....
Uninformed opinions of my posts have never bothered me on this board before...why now?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
From the guy that thinks a partial tax credit is a "gift" from the government. That summed up pretty well your take on just about everything on this board.
AH Ha! finally a good point!

Hale to the left and the messiah. He gonna pay my mortgage and my bills. Whatever!:wacko:

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
"Thanks SD. I did look it up. Liar in Chief Michale Warren Rose claims he does not live at 314 Locust Terrace, Salisbury Md. A quick check of my old fishing records shows that address is where I picked him up the one time we fished together."

want me to post your address?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts