Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out frim 5-7 in hopes of some pullage. I threw 3 diffent lures(Yozuri, storm & topwater) had hits on all three. Threw a spook in the evening in the shallows of 2-3 foot in different locations and had 5-6 blow ups and nothing came tight, one was a nice feesh. I will try again tonight.

·
Registered
859 Posts
oh thats some promising news....I was starting to think things were slowing down...are you downriver?? hope tonite they come tight for ya'....

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im out of Luces creek. It was pretty hot bite around 630 last night almost dark. Are you down river. I will be doing a recon mission tonight and hopefully catch a few decent fish.

·
Registered
859 Posts
OK, gotcha....is it safe to say that you were fishing in or around your vacinity???

I used to be out of Weems, but I lost my slip so I moved my boat over into Whitehall Bay. Since its a haul for me just to get into the river now I usually fish from the Chase Creek area down to the mouth.

Catchem' up tonite....

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I was fishing pretty close by. Went out tonight 10-21-08 in this sloppy windy weather and produced the big fat skunk...I may take a few nights off to repower.:rolleyes:
maybe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts