Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the great action I had Monday it was killing me I got blown out Tuesday. So I said what the heck I am going out after work no matter how hard it is blowing. I got to the dock at 5:30 to find that the wind had blown out all the water. No big deal I will jig for them. On the way out I noticed a sail boat that had run a ground in the dead low tide. I laughed to my self and thought about some of views people have on this board about blow boaters. I knew they weren't going any where. I decided to swing back by in an hour and a half. Got to spot one and it wasn't good the water was muddy and nasty from the wind. I drove around for a little while and was about to call it a day and go help the sail boat. When I came back in the river I decided cast my lucky plug three times. BAM I was on them. For the next 10 minutes I caught fish steady. Landed one that was 20" and lost 2 nice ones. I caught 8 fish in that little time frame and couldn't find them again. All in all a good night in the wind!!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried and messed up my engine. I thought it was just a blown hub in the prop but then it started working fine. When I pulled into the slip it started acting up again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts