Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The MISS SUSIE and crew departed Solomons at 6 AM with two TFers on board and two others. We stayed relatively close to home and had an excellent day, with a fast start, one 37 inch in the box before all lines were set. By the end of the day (at the dock by 2pm) we had landed 15 fish over 30 inches. With all but one over 35 inches in addition we landed 2 "unders". Our largest was 45.5 inches and weighed 42 lbs. We let her go to fight another day because we only had one slot still open and it was early and we were trying for BUBBA. The short/ heavy lines finally did some producing today and landed 4 of our trophies. As it normally is this time of year our planar board lines caught the rest. Enjoy the pics and give me a call if you want to be added to the "walk on list" for this fall trophy season. Come fish aboard a very seaworthy boat with a large heated cabin keeping you dry and warm while enjoying Trophy Striper fishing at its best.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,231 Posts
SWEET :clapping2::clapping2:. Heated cabin sounds good but do you have donut holders :D.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Who is the funny looking fellow with the St. Croix hat? It looks like Denyer; that explains all the fish on your boat, the guy is a fish magnet...

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That was the world famous former Potomac River Guide Bob Denyer. His lives in the Solomons area and is a very good customer of mine. I love listening to his stories about his days as a guide, lots of funny stories.

·
Registered
374 Posts
That was the world famous former Potomac River Guide Bob Denyer. His lives in the Solomons area and is a very good customer of mine. I love listening to his stories about his days as a guide, lots of funny stories.
I thought he looked familiar. Way to put him on the stripers. I was down at Buzz's last Friday and the trollers were doing really well; me, not so good, LTJ. I hope the big boys move in with big numbers, that would be awesome. :bigfish:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Bob Denyer and his entire family are really nice people. I used to date his younger daughter Cheryl back in the day. I also used to fish next to him at AquaLand when the fishing was actually pretty good back then:):):)::(:(:(:(: Glad to see he is hooking up with you Greg. He has some stories doesn't he??? Ask him about his Smelly Jelly...............

Frank
"Skirtchaser"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts