Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woke up @ 3:50 am & said screw it i'm going fishing. hooked up the g. bay & off to crab c. put in in the wee hours daylight just starting to break.

went to the tube @ the 3rd & drifted over w/ live spot 4 or 5 times but nada, wind was strong fr the w. so thru out the wreck anchor over the tube inlined the downslope & BLAM! every 10 seconds was a bite or fish on. got a cal fr racn35, went in picked him & dennis ( hooknfinger) up & went back to the 3rd. bite had slowed w/ the current but still steady. jamie freelines a spot off in the distance & WHAM! his rod takes off. bottom line limit of 6, several slot throw backs, i have less spot to feed thru the winter. good day.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
and then took both our other 1/2's to dinner at the grand china buffet ! First time the girls got to meet......rock N roll'n out there today for sure.......pack that freezer man !

every 10 seconds aint NO JOKE........you people should see all these fish !! Heres are my 2

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Awesome guys! Gotta love it!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Stripers busting?

Congrats on the nice looking Rock.-- BUT- Did I not see a similar picture of those Stripers busting all over on another thread? C'Mon Jamie- fess-up......BTW-Got a nice headliner job by ED........BOB:thumbup::clap::))

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Tony,
I think FinBob has been drinking again.....he is seeing things

·
Registered
354 Posts
Tony, nice going. I was comming out of lynnhaven as you were comming in about 1445. I called to ya on the radio but no answer. I was in the 25 Parker, rough trip to Back River. Glade you had some action.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts