Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Departed Solomons Island at 6 am headed out in search of Fall Trophies. While making our first pass across the Bay and deploying our 26 rod spread we had 5 bites and landed 3 of the five bites. All were nice overs, then the action heated up even more and in a little more than an hours time we had 18 bites landing 16 of them. 13 of them were overs and 3 were unders. We never did get our complete spread out today because the fish were biting that fast. Out of the 22 rods we did get out the long lines and the planar board lines did the best. The action was simply awesome with several multiple hookups. After we had reached our limit of overs and thrown back 3 nice sized overs I asked the party if they wanted to keep fishing or call it a day with a great catch in the box and angry seas. The vote was head for home, so we started reeling the lines in. On the reel up we caught and released 2 more nice sized trophies and also landed two additional under fish. It seems like the fish really like rough water, and we have had our fill of rough days here the last week and a half. Is it ever going to stop blowing? It sure was nice to be on a 44ft boat with the heater blasting warm air into the cabin today with the wind today being bone chilling cold.

Next Monday and Tuesday aboard the FIN FINDER are still scheduled, we just need a few more confirmations. The conditions will be much improved with 15 to 20 SW on Monday and 15 to 20 W on Tuesday. Both days will be much nicer than the **** we have been fishing in 6 out of the last 8 days. And the fish are here and biting. If anyone is interested please let me know as soon as possible at the below contact info.

Also, December 16 is now set up as a TF walk on trip. I have two confirmed and two interested. If that date works for you, I would love the chance to put you on some December Trophies aboard the MISS SUSIE so give me a call.
Only one pic today, I had my hands full today with the adverse sea conditions.

Enjoy and Hope to see you on the Bay this Fall.........

Attachments

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update on TF walk on trips Monday and Tuesday

Here is the latest........

Due to the threat of rain, interest for a Monday November 24th trip has slowed. So it looks like no walk on trip for Monday.

Tuesday November 25th is still a go. West winds 15 to 20 will be a nice break from the high winds and waves we have been seeing over the last week. As of right now I have 3 confirmed TFers for Tuesday and I am still looking for a few more to make the trip a go.

The plan on Tuesday is to put the first couple of Trophies in the box and then be selective trying for BUBBA. And fill the last few slots accordingly, hopefully finishing up the limit with a true November monster.

Please contact me at the info below if you are interested.

Thanks and good luck to all,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts