Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished out of Reedvile sunday, started trolling a mile N of GW1, had a 35" on way back umbrella at 0700, then a 26" on a tandem. Marked some bait but lots of rock. Were at least 20 boats NE of me near the yellow bouy off of Smith Pt but we stayed put and worked those fish....hate to leave fish to find fish, Also had no idea of others were catching. At 0830 had a hard pull on the green mojo deep with a 32 ounce inline...43" 31 lbs. Then found a few more smaller ones...same area. Quit at 1230...total 8 fish...the last 5 were 22-28. In all great day.....

Mike...24 Ft Privateer

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Nice Job!!1

Mike,

Sounds like you & your crew did well. Nice going and way to stay with your plan. You did better than most. :thumbup:

Tight Lines,
Kevin
Weekend Mistress
Coastal Conservation Association-Virginia
Stripers Forever

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice report Uncle Mike. Never leave fish to find fish, that's a good one. Too bad the wind is still crankin so hard. Looks like another few days of goose hunting for me. See you soon. rct

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Back to the Duck Head

Bet you were surpised to see me writing in TF, I do usually keep quiet, especially on the radio. Weather looks decent so far for this weekend, still have many more to catch. After that second bite on sunday slowed, i saw Dubby head north, couldn't follow cause I had to leave.

If someone reads this, how has chumming been on the NN Reef been

1 - 4 of 4 Posts