Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crew Capt. Pete ARRRR!, Steve O, Jodie and me.

Left CC @ 0000 headed for the shore. Nice ride out slick calm. Got to the other side set up shop with an outgoing rip. Not much going on for the first hour and a half. Was really second guessing myself but Capt. Pete told me believe in what we are doing is right and it paid off big time. Capt. Pete has accomplished his expert angler award again and I am damn glad he caught it on the *******!:clap::clap: It was a 46 1/2 " nice fish back in the drink it goes. Pete caught 2 more one 44" and one 37" all went back to swim another day. I caught a 44" but didn't turn it in I turned it into rockfish hot bites. Jodie caught his 45" release and Steve O caught a massive 50" 43.14oz. pig. We caught 6 releases and one weigh and one baby 37" :D this night. What a great bunch of guys tonight. After the paper work was done @ 0700 it was off to the Thirsty Camel for steak and eggs and Bloody Mary's ARRRRRRRR!:clap::clap:

Spread 2 deep 12oz.

2 4 oz. and 6 oz.

1 3 oz.

1 1oz.

2 nakeds on top no bobber

On three ways with circle hooks. The smaller weights were egg sinkers.

Here are some pics the one that was takin of me didn't turn out thank god:D:clap:

Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
billy i know that you know that i know that YOU KNOW. nice catch man.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Aaaarrrrrggghhh!

T'was a fine nite for sure!Good friends, good fishin, and the ale was fine!Fish hard, Drink hard' Catch FISH! Me thanks to the newest Pyrate of the Chesapeake"Billy Bones"!Argh, Will fish by ye side' for sure!
Capt Black Pete
Pyrate of the Chesapeake

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
kick azz and plucking scales big boy - great job crew - good taling to you from above as we passed over the bridge on our way home.....3am.....Nice job DAN !

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Way to go boys!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Rocking Report!!

Billy & Crew,

Thanks for the big fish report! Nice Work! :bigfish::bigfish::bigfish:

Kevin
Weekend Mistress
Coastal Conservation Association-Virginia

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Billy,

Thanks for letting them go becuase I AM BACK AND WE ARE GOING FISHING and I am bringing Succession back home. I cannot stand it anymore.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts