Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After enjoying a great Saturday in Hooville watching the Hokies win 12th in a row, had to give those stripers a try on Sunday. Decided against running north due to the forecast of NE winds cranking up later. Early morning, incoming tide, found a few birds working around the third and marked lots of bait (enough to bump the line) and what had to be striper marks but it is my first season with new fish finder and without a bite unable to confirm presence. Worked them for a while trolling bucktails, storms, and a stretch but not one bite. Tried jigging around the islands, nada. Saw some divers working the third and they said they struck out as well. Did see a few tog pulled up.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Was a Great game! Thanks for report , I going over to boat in a while to make some fishing plans for week and I am thinking CBBT is out.
Know what you mean about FF, it does help out learning to confirm your over fish. When I first used my Lowrance elite , a buddy (Ricochet here on TF) called and put me over feeding fish .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts