Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a late start, didnt think I would have any takers today until paul (reeltor) calls at 1/4 till 6 ready to go. Loaded the boat and Got on the road to deale, then the second sign telling me I should have slept in was when a nice feller told me I had lost an outrigger :helpsmilie: and he picked it up and left in at tristate. Circled back to pick up the outrigger (which was I had layed down on the deck of the boat ) that to my surprise was not damaged. Now I get back to the ramp at the other Tristate meet paul and were off...
Headed back to where I was saturday Talked to Bill (teambillme) thanks Bill good talking to you outthere and I hope you did better than us today.
Saw plenty of the fleet boys working the area , but not alot of action. Worked inside out and nothing but some scattered marks on the meter no good bait marks all day. We picked up and ran back across the bay with a good following sea hoping to stumble across some good marks, but it never showed up.
So we came back to the creek with a skunk in the boat. Just when I was thinking that didnt happen to me anymore it comes for the second time in 3weeks. It was still a great day, the weather although a little wet was perfect, just a little color to the sky and very little wind and a good 2+'chop out of the NE. Fall fishing is not for the faint of heart fairweather spring crowd thats for sure. I absolutley love it:D

Team bill me is truly ate up, those guys get the medal today. when we headed up the creek they were still heading south:eek2: towards sharps Island. (I hope you guys got on em!) thanks again and good talking to you out there.

Taylor

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Yes we are truly ATE UP.... considering the only fish we caught all day was drifting in 14 foot of water off of TP, (on the way back to the dock) caught 3- 20 inch fish on stingsilvers, jiggin about 5pm after trolling all day.

There was birds and a few fisherman catchin fish on an oyster bed in 25 feet by stonerock,, we pulled up and snagged a deep line stopped the boat to unsnag the line and proceeded to loose another rig before we could get the rest outta the water,,, hmmm I miss offshore trollin already!!

Good talkin to you fellers out there today,, was very quiet radio day.
Bill

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes we are truly ATE UP.... considering the only fish we caught all day was drifting in 14 foot of water off of TP, (on the way back to the dock) caught 3- 20 inch fish on stingsilvers, jiggin about 5pm after trolling all day.

There was birds and a few fisherman catchin fish on an oyster bed in 25 feet by stonerock,, we pulled up and snagged a deep line stopped the boat to unsnag the line and proceeded to loose another rig before we could get the rest outta the water,,, hmmm I miss offshore trollin already!!

Good talkin to you fellers out there today,, was very quiet radio day.
Bill
Thats funny we lost a couple rigs also, I was to embaressed to put it in my report though.

That kinda thing never happenes offshore, only when the wtfb gets clipped by another boat. Plus the slow troll kills me...
Taylor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts