Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got through the cut at 2pm , I tried a few spots and after about an hour I found some good marks and caught three fish in about 20 minutes, 22", 24" & 26" on a finess lure..Right after I caught those three A friend called and told me about some nice fish he was on about 8 miles away, I was catching fish so I decided to stay close to home as usual. two hours later as the sun was going down I was kicking myself for not going to where he was because I didn't catch another fish, the winds were calm and I could had got there in probally 10 minutes at 45 mph. I got back to the ramp and was loading my boat and I over heard some guys talking about all the fish they were bailing at the same place my buddy was, oh well, thats fishin:D
But I still caught a few, and only burnt about 6 gallons of gas, so its all good

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
It is kind of hard leaving good fishing, thanks for the report. Ebay was a tad on the slow side not like the other days. It was a nice day today on the water regaurdless.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Zam you did good from the looks.
BTW what was the water temp out there? Was there much of any bait on top?Thanks.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The temps were from 55 to 57 at most spots, It went up about 5 degrees since last week. I was finding occasional bait balls on the bottom, they were in the same areas the Rock were, some of the bait balls were big, but not a lot of them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts