Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking at the forecast this morning I wasn't sure what to expect of the bay for the day, but figured I'd make an effort sometime after lunch to find some fish. On my way over to the boat I stopped by Marty's to pick up a reel I'd left to be re-spooled and heard that there was some good action at the #1. Hearing of more action at the #1 as I fueled up the boat I decided I'd head out there to do some trolling and if the opportunity presented itself, maybe a little jigging. Not a second after making it out into the bay I found birds working and went to work jigging. I caught half a dozen or so undersized fish before the birds dispersed and I decided to head out to the #1 to do some trolling in search of these massive rock I keep reading about everyone catching. Not more than a second after I had all the trolling gear set up and ready to go than more birds started working a few hundred yards from where I was. So once again I headed over to see what I could find. I ended up finishing out the day chasing around the birds and jigging away catching somewhere between 30 and 40 rock and a lone white perch all small and short of 18." I was hoping to have brought home a nice rock or two for dinner, but I can't complain about catching fish non-stop from the time I got out to the time I went in. Hopefully the keepers will be out waiting for me on Tuesday.

First Fish of the Day, as you can see fish weren't too large
View attachment 12796

Birds everywhere

View attachment 12799

First double of anything other than Spot or Sunnys

View attachment 12797

Few shots of the gorgeous day on the water that'll get me through the work week

View attachment 12795

View attachment 12798

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Nice pictures. I for some reason just never remember to bring the camera. #1 area can be a very productive.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
WTG 886,

thanks for the rpt. I think I head those birds squelling this morning.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts