Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
I've been hunting for as long as I can remember now.. I'm now 24 and still haven't gotten anything wall worthy (other than self-done Euro mounts). You're knocking them down like they're does. Congrats.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You will have your year one day Ricky,trust me.Just don't give up and keep after them.If you only knew how many hours I spend in the woods,that's alot on my side.
But I have seen people kill nice bucks on their 1st hunt as a guest.It's being in the right place at the right time..LUCK.. and then being able to follow up with a good shot.

"Sea-Ya",Jeff

·
Registered
401 Posts
You will have your year one day Ricky,trust me.Just don't give up and keep after them.If you only knew how many hours I spend in the woods,that's alot on my side.
But I have seen people kill nice bucks on their 1st hunt as a guest.It's being in the right place at the right time..LUCK.. and then being able to follow up with a good shot.

"Sea-Ya",Jeff
Hey, I'm just jealous! :thumbup: Since I've started paying attention to this board I've seen you kill nothing but nice deer. I too spend way too much time hunting; however, my current hunting situation is just crappy. I'd prefer not to get into it too much because it will upset me but I'm stuck to hunting only one stand, there is a kill anything mentality, and the property is just small. I need to find me something like you got! Congrats again, and thanks for the words of wisdom.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey, I'm just jealous! Since I've started paying attention to this board I've seen you kill nothing but nice deer.

That's because I shoot the small ones with the camera.:yes:

And yes, my heart missed a few beats when I saw the 10 point frame at ~30 yds.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.