Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:clap:Looks like I still have the horseshoe.I got this 11 pointer Friday the 5th dog hunting but no dogs on this one,he was slipping out to the swamp.

He's going on the wall.

"Sea-Ya",Jeff

·
Registered
401 Posts
I've been hunting for as long as I can remember now.. I'm now 24 and still haven't gotten anything wall worthy (other than self-done Euro mounts). You're knocking them down like they're does. Congrats.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You will have your year one day Ricky,trust me.Just don't give up and keep after them.If you only knew how many hours I spend in the woods,that's alot on my side.
But I have seen people kill nice bucks on their 1st hunt as a guest.It's being in the right place at the right time..LUCK.. and then being able to follow up with a good shot.

"Sea-Ya",Jeff

·
Registered
421 Posts
Looks like he is related to a deer in one of the posts you made earlier in the year, did you take these picts in the same area?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sure is Jim.
He was taken about 1 1/2 miles from that pic.I checked it out on Goggle Earth.

"Sea-Ya",Jeff

·
Registered
401 Posts
You will have your year one day Ricky,trust me.Just don't give up and keep after them.If you only knew how many hours I spend in the woods,that's alot on my side.
But I have seen people kill nice bucks on their 1st hunt as a guest.It's being in the right place at the right time..LUCK.. and then being able to follow up with a good shot.

"Sea-Ya",Jeff
Hey, I'm just jealous! :thumbup: Since I've started paying attention to this board I've seen you kill nothing but nice deer. I too spend way too much time hunting; however, my current hunting situation is just crappy. I'd prefer not to get into it too much because it will upset me but I'm stuck to hunting only one stand, there is a kill anything mentality, and the property is just small. I need to find me something like you got! Congrats again, and thanks for the words of wisdom.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey, I'm just jealous! Since I've started paying attention to this board I've seen you kill nothing but nice deer.

That's because I shoot the small ones with the camera.:yes:

And yes, my heart missed a few beats when I saw the 10 point frame at ~30 yds.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts