Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of line, not lingerie. pulled out of kip. @ sundown w/ doug J., travis, jordan( c-tuckfisher ), & 1st timer joe. never caught a striper in his life. you know where this is heading. anchored up next to billy- team ******* cause he knows where to fish. tide is out slowww. rods are soakin @ all depths. we let joe grab the 1st 2 hits but fish is gone before he pressures her. it's a learning exp. 3rd time was definitely the charm. biggest one on my boat. 52", 56 lb beoooootiful fish! limited out on 34 to 41 lb fish, several never came tight, threw back @ least 3 37, 38" fish, all mine of course.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Greatfishing next to you guys last night. Man the fishing was real good and you MONSTER Fish had us pumped for one.

Toni you are FIRE. Fished next to you last few nights and you have waxed there A$$!

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Nice looks like there are some HUGE ones out there this year and early so it will only get better!!!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Tony thanks for the intel and as always great fishing with ya! Man 56# beautiful fish man. I'll join that club one day!

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Great job Tony and crew.:clapping2:

Tony , thanks for all the invites over the last couple of weeks. Hopefully my right "wing" will be up to it next week.

Dennis:))

·
Registered
527 Posts
Great fishing with you last night. It was exciting watching the rookie catch his first ever striper and it being the biggest of the night.
thanks again

·
Registered
146 Posts
hey

great time last nite first time fishing with tony i had a blast funny guy enjoyed it tony i hope we get to do it agian sometime soon see ya out there buddy hey doug how big was that fish? haha :rockon:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts