Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick report. HR got to the party to late tonight. Fished for about the last hour of the ebb with no love tonight. Tide went slack quick. Fished the whole water column. Tonydivefish rocked it out tonight. He tried to put me there but it was a little late Thanks Tony for trying to get me there I appreciate it bud! :thumbup::yes: Thanks to a great crew and great company Kevin (surfperch1) and 2 of his co-workers. Kevin thanks for everything!:thumbup::clap:

Today we were the bug! Yicks:D

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
At least you got out and TRIED!!! It was killing me to be on LAND....

See Ya on Monday at the NAC POTLUCK CHRISTMAS PARTY MEETING...

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Bugs On The Windshield???

Billy,

At least you got out there! I was sitting here is Richmond wishing I was fishing! You'll get them next time.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
try again tonite ! Tony got 14 netted.......try again tonite !

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey Billy,
Chuck and I saw you by East Beach Tackle on our way out.
We got to the 3rd tube about a little before sunset and made a few passes.
Got 3 pretty quick, fat 22, 23, & a 28.
Then the sun set and the party was over.
Fished the light line back to the 2nd, trolled high and low, jiggied columns, cast top water, birds every where, fish blotting out the scope.
Not a bite.
We were lucky to get out when we did.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep good seeing both of you as well. I thought you guys would get'em congrats!:thumbup:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Billy, sorry about the lack of fish, but Did you guys happen to have any dealings with the coast guards new cell phone boarding program? what a gimmick:D:D:D:D:D
Pretty sneaky.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Saw the rubbers coming back into Rudee at 8pm last night...lets hear the story? If youhad to go....say tonight? What time do you think a good time would be?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Must be something hot going on, Virginia Marine PD was sitting in the parking lot of Cove Marina at the Amphib base checking people, I was surprised by them, I didnt think they had jurisdiction on a federal base?? Taylors or CC yeah sure, but odd to see them in that parking lot?? Oh well, we said hello, they looked at our fish and my boat decal and said have a good night!! No worries, just surprised.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rubber Boats?

Billy, sorry about the lack of fish, but Did you guys happen to have any dealings with the coast guards new cell phone boarding program? what a gimmick:D:D:D:D:D
Pretty sneaky.
Critter you and Ketchup ain't right. Loved it but you did get me at first I must admit! Good one :thumbup::yes::clap:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Billy, just found out about you being cyber boarded, sorry to hear of your luck... You would think they would have got the guy next to you with the undersized fish and the small worm in his hand, huh ????????????????????????????????????

Congrats on your success with the boarding though bud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts