Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all of these outstanding reports I thought that I would "keep it real" and admit the big skunk last night at the highrise...I must be the worst eel fisherman out there...put some at all levels of the column, the fish were there just didn't like my eels for some reason...half through the lip, half through the tail...one bump all night long...

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Don't feel bad we produced only one 42" fish earlier this week. But then again SOMEBODY had brought a BANANA ONBOARD!!!! John thanks for throwing the pernicious fruit overboard. I don't think I want to take your friend with the banana fishing again.

Good Fishin

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Time to check out how others are rigging for eeling, as well as where they anchor up in relation to the pilings and current. Sometimes it is just bad luck, but, if you continue to end up with the skunk, you might not be approaching it correctly.

·
Registered
146 Posts
[/QUOTE]hey ive been skunked at the high rise it just happens sometimes thats fishing haha lol you will get um next time

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
been there done that. you'll get'em

·
Registered
207 Posts
andy, you are using the wrong boat! You need to do that trade in with me!! Just kidding you will get them next time, it happens to all of us and most of us don't want to tell that story.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts