Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We fished our last day this year and end up hooking nine fish but only landing eight. fished from just north of 65 to MD line. Caught all fish today on the planner boards and the WWB rods. All fish were caught on white or chart UMB's. Color did not seem to make a difference today. Did not mark any bait but did mark plenty of fish. We ended up keeping three over's and one under. We left the dock extra early today but just when we got to within a mile of Pt Lookout I realized that we left the UMB's in the truck. After I called myself a few choice words we turned around and went back to get the UMB's. Finally around 8:30 we arrived at the fishing grounds to start putting out lines. It did not take long to start catching and we basically caught a fish every 15 minutes or so.

I would like to thank everyone on the board for their reports and information as these have made me a better fisherman. I would also like to thank Mike & Christy at Buzz's as they are always there to help when you need them and they have made great improvements to the marina. Sykesville and 5th Tuition it was great meeting both of you and hope to see you guys in the spring.

Happy New Year to all and I will see everyone at the shows this winter.

Jheber
Judge 27

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
It was nice finally meeting you as well. Your Judge is certainly a sweet ride. I look forward to seeing you in Feb. at Bill's open house. Glad you had a good day catching for your last trip. As you know; I stopped down Buzz's today to bring my "baby" home as well. Bring on the fishing shows!!!! I don't need a thing, but I'm sure I'll find lots of stuff that catches my eye. 5th (Marty)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts