Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the new point/mobjack area for most of the day with live eels and jigging. Not a single nibble. We were out about a week ago and plenty of 18-20" fish. None to be found today. Anyone else having any luck down this way?

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
First post! Welcome. I have been trying on/off not doing much. Lowest in bay I have picked them up was due east of Dryer creek 2 miles (trolling).. That was week and 1/2 ago. Have seen some birds working spit light and one guy said he put a fish in. Over extremely slow

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trying to find the fish in that area bc it's in the back yard. It's nice to learn your own area and not have to take a long trip to where everyone else says you have to go. I've seen a lot of big fish in the pound nets that were at new point over the years so I know the fish come around the area but they sure haven't been easy to find. This is the first year really trying rock around here but it sure seems if you want fish you need to fish the "cut" or the eastern shore.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm on sloop creek which is in between the east river and pepper creek (one creek further in the mobjack from davis creek).

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
I have probably run into you at Island stop! PM if open weekdays, I fish @ 3 day a week, generally don't fish weekends, but will fish 1/2 days Saturday mornings every so often when fish are biting well. Have a buddy that fishes more often!
or I will PM tomorrow-
Gladly share info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts