Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
The sad thing is that once we pull out..when ever that maybe, things will go back to the way they were. That area of the world has fought since the beginning of time and will continue to do so. I think there is little hope for democracy.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Well, they keep telling us how happy and proud our troops are to be over there doing this wonderful work for our safety. I'm sure that they must be pleased to be able to do it a little while longer.
Please at least ACT as though you really care.

More grip, less lip!

·
Registered
14,877 Posts

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
How many are veterans from the Iraq War?
Plus, that site is 3 YEARS OLD. I wonder how many still support Bush now.
Wanna bet mor than 59? BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Operation Iraqi Freedom - Support - Iraq War Veterans Organization
Military care packages to our military's deployed Armed Forces!
America Supports You
IAVA - Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America - Home
Freedom Calls Foundation
The list goes on and on......

If you care to check there are more orginizations that SUPPORT the war than members in the one you saw fit to join.

Each has roughly 1000 times the membership!

At least the national meeting will be easy to plan for all 59 of you.

OH WAIT. Are you actually a member or just another Kool Aid drinker?

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
I prefer a majority opinion to a vast MINORITY opinion.
Hot Air » Blog Archive » The Troops in Fallujah Speak

What's the membership of that orginization? 56??????

Amazing....

try this one...Veterans for Bush, Vets Support George W. Bush in 2004 Vets4Bush.com

I can give you 3 or 4 more that size if you want.
Not sure, but some people probably like being at war, and others want to say something that reflects how they're trying to cope; certainly if you're stuck there, you might not give your 3 o'clock in the morning thoughts to an interviewer.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Not sure, but some people probably like being at war, and others want to say something that reflects how they're trying to cope; certainly if you're stuck there, you might not give your 3 o'clock in the morning thoughts to an interviewer.
Plus, a lot of blood under the bridge since 2004

·
Registered
999 Posts
Military Families Speak Out

Military Families Speak Out : Index

is an organization with over 3,300 military families opposing the war in Iraq.

http://www.mfso.org/downloads/4-12-07%20Statement%20Extensions.pdf

This organization still may have less members then the organizations RF referred too in his links. However, I do not think ONLY the military families or the troops should dictate how the United States Government sets its priorities, spends its money and resources. We do live in a democracy. I think on November 7, 2006 the MAJORITY of Americans did vote for a new direction in Iraq.

·
Registered
16,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rod, you will find that the same people who lifted up the election of Bush as being a new direction for this country because of majority elections are not nearly as interested in following the majority when it may oppose their own thinking. When the majority agrees with them, it is right. When it disagrees they believe it to be wrong and the result of leftist media. They seem to have no confidence that Americans are smart enough to think for themselves.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Rod, you will find that the same people who lifted up the election of Bush as being a new direction for this country because of majority elections are not nearly as interested in following the majority when it may oppose their own thinking. When the majority agrees with them, it is right. When it disagrees they believe it to be wrong and the result of leftist media. They seem to have no confidence that Americans are smart enough to think for themselves.
Then there are the bulls#itters who could care less and just thrive on the strife they can create here for fun........

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Military Families Speak Out

Military Families Speak Out : Index

is an organization with over 3,300 military families opposing the war in Iraq.

http://www.mfso.org/downloads/4-12-07%20Statement%20Extensions.pdf

This organization still may have less members then the organizations RF referred too in his links. However, I do not think ONLY the military families or the troops should dictate how the United States Government sets its priorities, spends its money and resources. We do live in a democracy. I think on November 7, 2006 the MAJORITY of Americans did vote for a new direction in Iraq.
Pelosi will lead you to the kool aid font!

have fun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts