Marina Shores Marina
is offering 15% off our newly lowered month-to-month rates for striper season (Oct-January), whether you stay for one, two or three months, you'll save a bundle, be close to the 'rockfish' action and enjoy our wet or dry storage with full amenities. Marina Shores is located in Virginia Beach, off Lynnhaven Inlet on Long Creek at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay.
You can see more of our beautiful marina by watching this video on YouTube.
We offer the following amenities loved by our Marina Shores-based charter boat captains:
- Covered fish cleaning station with running water & electricity
- All-floating docks
- 420 rack dry boatel
- Forklift launches (within lifting capacity)
- Weekday call-ahead launch service
- City water
- Live bait sold on-site (Bait Barge)
- Free cable hook-up
- Free wifi access
- Pump out station (free to members)
- On-site fuel (gas & diesel)
- Duel 30/30 & 50 AMP electric (billed monthly)
- Two on-site restaurants (seasonal)
- Shower and laundry facilities
Marina Shores Marina - Voted BEST OF THE BEACH Marina 2011, 2012 AND 2013!
*Offer valid October 2013 - January 2014 only. Storage before of after this time will be at standard rate. Military, Police, EMS and Firefighters are eligible to receive 10% discount (not to be coupled with any other offer) with proof of ID.