Breezy Point Marina
- Nov 15 and 16th, 2008

***You can also get information by downloading the attached PDF file below

This ad runs from Oct 11,2008- November 16, 2008

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,103 Posts
If you could get a weigh in station at Point Look Out - I'm sure 15-20 or more boats would enter.It is a very long round trip for boats from that area to run to Solomons.PLO is great for trailered boats and with a two day tournament- the camp ground offers a good spot to stay overnight.

With the high price of boat fuel - not having a weigh in at PLO keeps alot of boats from entering.There is a weigh in station there in springtime - why not fall ?

Just an idea :thumbup:.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ditto what skip said!!! Been scratching my head and flipping coins on whether or not to enter...Big risk on the weather for us small boats way down south...D. Bowers

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
I know last year was a bust due to weather and you cant please everyone but I liked the one day tournament of last year. I agree that a PLO weigh in may help me decide to participate.

·
1,295 Posts
Even though it's two days you can fish one or both days. Weather was really a big factor in making this a 2 day event. If you remember last year the next day was great-warmer weather and 1 foot waves. What a differeence.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Even though it's two days you can fish one or both days. Weather was really a big factor in making this a 2 day event. If you remember last year the next day was great-warmer weather and 1 foot waves. What a differeence.
FF-- Why not the reg mid bay check in at the R& R or Deale---Esp with the Capt. Eddie Green Charity Tourn at R&R---

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
FF-- Why not the reg mid bay check in at the R& R or Deale---Esp with the Capt. Eddie Green Jr.Charity Tourn at R&R I think on the !5Th---

·
1,295 Posts
George,

We reduce weigh stations at this one due to the lower number of entries. These tournament dates were picked last fall, long before teh R&R charity tournament.

·
Registered
21 Posts
we will be coming from Va. Beach to fish out of Buzz's mariana this weekend is the tournament that is taking place close to Buzz's and does anyone know what the entry fees is. We are just looking forward to having a good time and the tournament would just make it a little more interesting and hopefully a chance to meet some fellow TF's. We have never fished this far up the bay so we appercaite any help we can get

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.