Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
man that's as cool as it gets!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Great report! I will never forget my children's 1st catch. That's what it's all about.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thats what its all about. I agree that this is one of the best posts I've seen in a long time.

There seems to be such a seriousness about some of the post with the arguments, disagreements, jelousy, debates, accusations of lying and even anger when the topic concerns different aspects of what different people think fishing should be about.

We all have something in common here and that is I believe we all love fishing and we all got started the same way. "With our First Fish". I Love this post, what a way to remind us "Where We Came From". I caught my first fish when I was 5 with my dad and been addicted ever since.

Thanks for sharing you and your daughters wonderful experience with us.

Catch Ya Later,

·
Registered
693 Posts
Awesome post Ralph, thanks for sharing! The good side, is now it should be easier for you to go fishing, just take the newly hooked daughter. On the bad side, be ready for the repeated 'Dad, when are we going fishing next?" over and over and over and over and over...

My 7 year old recently caught his first Striper, and I can't get him to stop asking about the next trip! Happy Thanksgiving to all, take a kid fishing this weekend!

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
:rockingreport::clapping2: Great catch and picture. Keep them coming. I always love to see kids fishing.
It seems that so many kids these days are hanging around the house playing video games, etc; instead of getting outdoors. Good on you for introducing your daughter to fishing ! Have a great Thanksgiving !

Dennis:))

·
Registered
855 Posts
Congrats on your first fish little lady!!! Soon you will be showing Dad how to do it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
My daughters first fish has a nice 2.5 lb spec at Hatteras Inlet 3 years ago. now at 15, (believe it or not) and many flounder, croaker, trout and dolphin (yum) she still loves to go with dad. Now, if I could just get her up at 4:00 in the morning to go striper fishing ...:yes::yes::yes:

Congrats and heres wishing her many more in the future :rockingreport::rockingreport:

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Now you've gone and done it. She'll want to go more and more. Perty werk I'm sure you now have a fishing partner for life. Nice job.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
she already has a better bass than Dennis,Doug, Tony and ME ! Very nice lil lady !

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Way to cool. I remember my daughters first striper, spade fish. Man that's great:clap:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts