Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finally getting the opportunity (and the picture) to post from our bastion of slob Rockfish totalling just under 121 pounds for the top 3 of these 4 that earned the Jil Carrie fishing team a $20,000.00 payday in the VA Beach Mid Atlantic Rockfish Shootout. Pictured (from left to right are: Mr. JT Reiber of NOVA, Capt. Mark Wray of VA Beach, VA, Mr. Bill "F'n Crabber" Merkle of Shady Side, MD, and Capt. Steve "The Professor" Wray of VA Beach, VA. Yours truly, Capt. Croakerhead is pictured in the rear of these miscreants (on the cell phone) accepting congratulations and victory offerings from Ms. Paris Hilton.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
For 20 grand....

You could always commission a painting.....and still have enough left over for food, fuel and libations!

Good show, Jim. You have entered the Tidewater Arena in style. Let the games begin!!:)

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Open a free account with photobucket.com and post pics through them. It will resize automatically for you so you don't have to compromise the quality. BTW- congrats on a stellar finish.

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you

Thank you gordy I will try photobucket.com. I was using snapfish which worked fine before, but with the new TF upgrade snapfish won't work anymiore. Stand by...

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Once you upload the picture to your album on photobucket, click the "IMG Code" address to highlight, right click and copy and paste the whole address, including the IMG brackets in your post....wall ah...

Again... NICE FISH!!!!!

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Thanks Fish

OK -- We SEE the FISH!! Nice job Jim and the guys also.
----From a "Deale" prespective, as always the fish look better than the Anglers ---Especialy when their monsterous size create a vible signature on a 20,000.00 check--

--Good show Jim,any picture from your Southern Haunts with your present Hailing port is appriciated,
Tight Lines & Screaming Reels-geo.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The initial board caption caught my eye.

For a moment, I thought you had decided to fish for stripers (instead of BSB) on a deep drop trip and got caught by the man w/ 200 stripers on board! :D

Nice fish...
r/

1 - 20 of 25 Posts